Skip to content
FREE EXTENDED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Full Terms & Conditions (‘Conditions’)
- By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open to all residents in the United Kingdom(England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Channel Islands, 18 years or over.
- Promotion is available on selected Hotpoint appliances from the list below (“Selected Appliance(s)”).
- Selected Appliances may be purchased online or in-store, subject to availability or while stocks last.
|H6 W845WB UK
|H7 W945WB UK
|H8 W946WB UK
|H8 W946SB UK
|H8 W046SB UK
- Offer applies to the purchase of new appliances purchased at retail level only. It does not apply to commercial purchases, trade‐seconds, scratched & dented stock, ex display or used stock.
- Offer limited to one claim per product, per household.
- Offer is subject to availability and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer (unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Promoter).
- To claim the 5 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee, complete all fields on the online registration form available at www.hotpointwarranty.co.uk and submit it. No other forms of registration will be accepted.
- For a claim to be valid, all relevant information in the form must be supplied, including the model number, product serial number and the date of purchase.
- Upon registration the standard manufacturer’s guarantee provided to you will be enhanced as follows. Registered appliances will have a full 5 year parts and labour Manufacturer’s Guarantee (“Guarantee”). In addition, after 5 years there will be a further 5 year parts only guarantee, provided that parts are fitted by Promoter’s own Service Engineers, at the applicable labour charge.
- Please refer to the guarantee information contained within the packaging of your purchase for more information. The guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
- Consumers must register for the free extended 5 year warranty. Without registration, all services and benefits from the 5 year warranty extension will not be valid or applied.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or corrupted data transfers. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter.
- Guarantee is as stated and is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be available.
- By submitting a claim, you agree that the Promoter may disclose information to its third parties as specified in the Privacy Notice.
- If you have opted in to receive further marketing information from the Promoter and/or its selected third parties your details will be held by the Promoter for this purpose. At any point after the Promotional Period you can ask for your details to be removed off the mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award Guarantee if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant breached any of the Terms and Conditions or has been fraudulent or has acted contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- You understand that all information (including these rules) relating to this promotion published on any promotional or advertising material of the Promoter or on any website of the Promoter at any time before or during the Promotional Period will form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions , including (but not limited to) the list of Selected Appliances, without incurring any liability.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances accept any liability, including but not limited to indirect and consequential losses, loss of anticipated enjoyment or anticipated savings or liability for any loss, damage or injury caused as a result of participation in this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the UK and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
- Promoter: Whirlpool UK Appliances Ltd, Morley Way, Peterborough, PE2 9JB, UK (“Promoter”).